-I think it would be great if Jenn would assign us more articles that we can listen to from NPR, listening to that segment was very interesting. For me it was quite simple to read over the short article while listening to the radio segment, and I am able to write a little somthing about it because it made sense to me.
After listening to the short segment I found out the Walden HS project is in Walden, North Vermont. HD Through did some of his writing near the Walden Pond and that is the primary reason why the project is situated in that particular spot.
-The students at Walden HS are probably getting a very fine education and learning about themselfs at the same time, but I can't see how the students will be able to fulfill highschool requirements. Personally I dred going to math class everyday but I have to do it or I'm not going to graduate. The article said that there are no math classes offered at the Walden Project.
Like most people I have tendency to become ill when being in subzero temperatures for too long. Although these kids probably get used to it, they might get sick from being outside for extended amounts of time. As a needy student, I know that I need a comfortable seat if the teacher expects me to get any learning done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment