Monday, February 18, 2008

DISCLAIMER

-It is becoming increasing harder for me to write blogs because I am distracted by tv and myspace time and time again. I would really like to end up getting a good grade in this class but i am deffiantly falling behind with the assignments that jenn expects us to complete each week. It sure makes me feel accomplished or good when i finish writing a hearty blog.=) I hope as i continue in this class that my blogs will continue to grow in length. Somedays i really feel like trying hard in this class, but on other days i really don't care too much about it.
-Now I will take a couple of moments and catch up on my late assignments for week two before I even attempt to start on week three's assiments. If I starting writing on my blogspot page everyday then I think it will become a habitual thing because i really like using the internet.
THE FOLLOWING ARE LATE WEEK TWO ASSIGNMENTS (I hope that i can still get late points for these jenn)

No comments: